Sign Language Interpreter
Soliant is working with a school in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area to hire a certified Sign Language Interpreter for the remainder of the current school year and possibly next school year.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- New Mexico Educational license is preferred
- MUST be fluent in American Sign Language
A license for an educational signed language interpreter shall be granted to a person who:
- has completed all educational requirements established by the board;
- has passed the educational interpreter written and performance assessment (EIPA) with a score of 4.0 – 5.0 and holds active ED: K-12 (educational certification: K-12) or other certification recognized at the time of application by the registry of interpreters for the deaf (RID); and
- complies with the registry of interpreters for the deaf (RID) certification maintenance program (CMP)
Call Haddy at 770 776 2107 if interested. Email resume to email@example.com for quick consideration.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Mt. Pleasant, WI
- Haddock, GA
- Fairbanks, AK
- Cambridge , MA
- Nashville, TN
- San Ramon, CA
- Greensboro, FL
- Romeoville, IL
- Sammamish , WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.