Sign Language Interpreter
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Boston, Massachusetts area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter. This will be a contracted assignment for the current school year.
- 8:15 - 2:15, M-F, 30 hours per week
- Weekly pay.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Need 3.5 EIPA or RID Certification
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL Interpreting preferred but not required.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Levittown, PA
- Georgetown, TX
- Columbia, SC
- Pleasant View, TN
- Kalamazoo, MI
- Aurora, IL
- Gainesville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Nashville, TN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.