Sign Language Interpreter
We have partnered with a school district looking an American Sign Language Interpreter for the ongoing school year. This is a contract position with full health benefits and competitive compensation.
- Full-Time; Monday – Friday (30 Hours Weekly)
- Start Date: ASAP; End Date: June 2022
- One to One Position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment Preferred, will accept NIC and RID
- 401(K) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement as soon as possible.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Recent SLI Jobs
- Fernley, NV
- Darien, GA
- Waterford, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Stockbridge, GA
- Round Rock, TX
- Riverdale, GA
- Camarillo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.