Sign Language Interpreter
Soliant has collaborated with a school district in the Auburn, Washington area that is seeking a Sign Language Interpreter. This will be a contracted assignment for the school year.
- Provide educational interpreting services during the school day in academic and extracurricular activities.
- On-site only
- Weekly pay.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Need 3.5 EIPA or RID Certification
- Proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Bachelor's Degree in ASL Interpreting preferred but not required.
If interested in this opportunity please call Octavious Echols at 678 459-1106 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burien, WA
- Marietta, GA
- Los Gatos, CA
- Ladson, SC
- La Crosse, WI
- Gages Lake, IL
- Columbia, SC
- Douglasville, MS
- Lithia Springs, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.