Sign Language Interpreter
Soliant Education is looking for a Sign Language Interpreter to fill an opening with a partner school district in Moore, Oklahoma.
- Part-time opening
- 22/2023 School Year
- Caseload: K-12
- Must have experience with children
- B.A ASL or B.A Education Interpreting
- EIPA, RID, and NIC certifications (min 3.5 EIPA required)
- Will request Resume, Licensure and References before moving forward to interviewing process.
- Comprehensive benefits offered
- Competitive pay factoring through education, training and experience. (28.50 hourly to 35.25 hourly)
New graduates and out-of-state applicants are encouraged to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Dylan Robinson (678-748-5321) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent SLI Jobs
- Middleburg, NC
- Dallas, TX
- Oxford, NC
- Cary, IL
- Oak Forest, IL
- Berkeley, CA
- Glenwood , IL
- Temple, TX
- Eugene, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.