Sign Language Interpreter
Title: Sign Language Interpreter
Position: Full Time
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Provide interpreting services for a student on a 1:1 basis
- Attend meetings with the student's team and provide input as needed
- Facilitate communication between the student and teachers/other service providers
- Collaborate with other interpreters and school staff as necessary
- Maintain detailed records of services provided and progress achieved
- EIPA Certification with a score of 3.0 or higher
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of deaf culture and American Sign Language (ASL)
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
Start date: August 2023
Pay: Competitive starting rate of $35.00 per hour
To apply, please call (470) 558-3438.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Prattville, AL
- Stockbridge, GA
- Twinsburg, OH
- Wayzata, MN
- Bubbling Springs, WV
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.