Sign Language Interpreter
Title: Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter for Middle School Student
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for a qualified Sign Language Interpreter to join our team and work with an 8th grade male student. The ideal candidate will possess schools experience and the ability to provide effective communication and interpretation services in an educational setting.
- Provide interpretation services to an 8th grade male student in all academic and related settings
- Work collaboratively with teachers and support staff to ensure student access and success
- Document and maintain accurate records of interpretation services provided
- Attend IEP meetings and other relevant meetings as required
- Schools experience working as a Sign Language Interpreter
- Strong proficiency in American Sign Language (ASL)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
Pay: Competitive salary based on experience
To schedule an interview, please call Mackenzie Reid at (470) 558-3438.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Prattville, AL
- Stockbridge, GA
- Twinsburg, OH
- Wayzata, MN
- Bubbling Springs, WV
- Boulder, CO
- Denver, CO
- Kenansville, NC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.