SLI - Mat Leave
We are looking for a Sign Language Interpreter who can interview immediately! If so, we have an opportunity at a school near you! This assignment is for the rest of the 21/22 school year!
Location: near Modesto, CA
- Full Time – around 30 hours
- January to June 2022
- TK through 3 caseloads
- 20 students on caseload
- 3 other interpreters at district
- Bachelors Level Degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting
- Certifications: EIPPA, RID or NIC
- Competitive weekly pay (hourly rate is based upon your experience)
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
- Relocation assistance (if qualified)
- Reimbursement for CEU’s
For immediate consideration please apply AND send your resume to our hiring manager Victoria Pope or call 678-710-7674.
**If this opening isn’t for you, please don’t delay contacting me for additional opportunities. Also, if you know someone who is a great fit, please send me their information.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Fernley, NV
- Darien, GA
- Waterford, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Paradise, NV
- Stockbridge, GA
- Round Rock, TX
- Riverdale, GA
- Camarillo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.