SLI Sign Language Interpreter SLI - ASL Full Time Job near Ridgeville SC
SLI Sign Language Interpreter - ASL Full Time Job - 22/23 School Year
Near Ridgeville SC- New Graduate Students are welcomed to apply!
Sunbelt Staffing is looking to hire a Sign Interpreter for the school year. This is a Full-Time position assisting children with a wide range of disabilities. Must be fluent in ASL and have experience with the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community
SLI Sign Language Interpreter Job Information:
- Full-Time: Weekly Pay
- K to 12th Grade: 1 on 1 interpreting services in classroom
- Deaf and Severe Hearing Loss
- Experience with cochlear implants and communication devices
- Open Communication and Positive encouragement
- Attend parent - teacher meetings
- American Sign Language (ASL) experience
Type of Employment: Contractual
Benefits: Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K
Weekly Pay: Hourly Rate and Overtime
Sign Language Interpreter Job Qualifications:
- SC Sign Lanugage Interpreter License
- Pediatrics preferred
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 47.0172.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SLI Jobs
- Naperville, IL
- Bolingbrook, IL
- Austell, GA
- San bruno, CA
- Darien, IL
- Fayetteville, AR
- Chicago, IL
- Springdale, AR
- Aurora, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.