Speech Language Interpreter (SLI) near Chesapeake, VA
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) near Chesapeake, VA to work full-time during the current 2022-2023 school year. Candidates should be comfortable working with Elementary-High School students.
• Full-time (35 hours per week)
• Caseload includes K-12th grade students
• Sign-to-voice interpret for students to teachers, service providers and peers
• Accompany students to class and interpret lectures, lessons and any other information presented to students
• Prepare for interpreted class time by reviewing books, materials and other instructional information
• Virginia License/Certification
> VQAS of 3 or higher
>An Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA) score of at least a 3.5 or higher
• At least 1 years’ experience preferred (school-based or pediatrics)
• Guaranteed hours
• Competitive weekly pay for indirect and direct services
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available
• 401(k) retirement plan
For immediate consideration for this Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) job near Chesapeake, VA, please send your resume to Shauri Chandler.
National Hiring Manager | Account Executive
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burgaw, NC
- Lexington, SC
- Alexandria, LA
- Talmage, CA
- Cottonport, LA
- Hartley, TX
- Burgaw, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
- YELM, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.