Telehealth (30 hours) School-based Sign Language Interpreter in Bell Gardens, California
Full Time Virtual School-based Sign Language Interpreter in California
VocoVision is seeking a committed and compassionate Sign Language Interpreter to join our network and work for a fantastic school district in California, servicing their students for the upcoming school year!
As a Virtual Sign Language Interpreter, you will play a crucial role in facilitating effective communication between deaf or hard of hearing individuals and hearing participants in various virtual settings. You will use your expertise in sign language interpretation to ensure that all participants can actively engage in conversations, meetings, educational sessions, and other virtual events. This is a remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home or preferred workspace.
- Provide high-quality virtual sign language interpretation services in real-time during virtual meetings, conferences, webinars, and other online events.
- Adhere to professional and ethical standards of confidentiality, impartiality, and accuracy.
- Prepare for assignments by reviewing materials and familiarizing yourself with subject matter and specialized vocabulary.
- Collaborate with clients, colleagues, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth communication flow and address any concerns or technical issues.
- Fluent in American Sign Language (ASL) and English.
- Certification as a Sign Language Interpreter (such as RID or equivalent).
- 3.3 EIPA or RID required
- Proven experience in sign language interpretation, preferably in virtual or remote settings.
- Familiarity with virtual platforms and video conferencing software.
- This is a 30 hour a week position
- The position is offered as an independent contract.
- Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Range of compensation for SLIs in CA is between $40-50/hr. depending on the experience of the contractor
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-638-5385 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Jupiter, FLSunbelt has an opening for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) opportunity at a school district near Jupiter, FL. In this position you will be working one on one with a student. Job Details 1:1 with High School Student Deaf/Hard of Hearing Requirements EIPA Score of 3.6 or Higher About Sunbelt Competitive Pay 401K Matching Health/Dental/Vision Plans Guaranteed Hours For any further questions regarding the Sign La
- Burnettown, GASunbelt is currently to looking to hire a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) with full benefits and guaranteed hours at a supportive school district near Burnettown, Georgia for the 23/24 School Year. Job Details SLI duties 1-on-1 with individual student part time/ full time Requirements Georgia SLI License Pediatrics experience - preferred 3.5 EIPA score Sunbelt Benefits Competitive rates Weekly
- Chancellor, VAFull-Time Sign Language Interpreter near Chancellor, Virginia Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the Chancellor, Virginia area that is looking for a Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter. The Full-Time Sign Language Interpreter would work 1:1 with a student. Job Details: Full Time Elementary Working 1:1 with an Elementary student throughout their school day to provide Sign Language communication support for the stud
- Columbia Heights, GASunbelt is working closely with a supportive school district near Columbia Heights, Georgia to find a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) with guaranteed hours for the current school year. Job Details 1-on-1 with individual student part time/full time Requirements Georgia SLI License School experience a plus Sunbelt Benefits Weekly pay direct deposit great full benefit package Free mentorship provided
- Moscow, IDAre you a dedicated and highly skilled Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) ready to facilitate communication between students and staff of Moscow, Idaho? This role will empower you to make a positive impact by connecting people and enriching lives within an educational environment. As an SLI, your responsibilities will include: - Bridging communication gaps by translating spoken language into sign language and vice versa, effectively breaking dow
- Maple Grove, MNSunbelt is currently on a mission to hire a contract Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) with guaranteed hours at a school district near Maple Grove, Minnesota for the 23/24 School Year. Job Details SLI duties 1-on-1 with individual student Full time Requirements Minnesota SLI License Pediatrics experience EIPA Score 4.0 or higher Sunbelt Benefits Competitive rates Full benefit package (Vision, dental
- Â Fort Wayne, INSunbelt has an opening for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) opportunity at a school district near Fort Wayne, IN. In this position you will be working one on one with a high school student. Job Details DHH and ELL 1:1 with Freshman High School Student Requirements EIPA Score of minimum 3.5 OR RID Certification About Sunbelt Competitive Pay 401K Matching Health/Dental/Vision Plans Guaranteed Hours For any further
- Columbia, SCNew: Sign Language Interpreter (SLI)Position in Columbia, SC Sunbelt is now accepting applications for a school-based Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) position that is available in the Columbia, SC area. In this position, the Sign Language Interpreter will be servicing students in a 1:1 setting. You can email your most current resume at: [email protected]. Job Responsibilities: Full time Current school year K-12 On-sit
- Augusta, GAAre you a dedicated and highly skilled Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) ready to facilitate communication between students and staff of Augusta, Georgia? This role will empower you to make a positive impact by connecting people and enriching lives within an educational environment. As an SLI, your responsibilities will include: - Bridging communication gaps by translating spoken language into sign language and vice versa, effectively breaking
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.