URGENT NEED| Full Time ASL Interpreter in Rochester, Washington
Full-time ASL Interpreter in Rochester, Washington |2022-23 School Year
ProCare Therapy is a school contract staffing organization partnering with thousands of districts nationwide. We are currently looking for applicants in the Rochester, WA area. This job would be starting September 2022- June 2023! If you are interested in learning more, please apply online below.
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K)
- Guaranteed Hours: 37.5 hours with WEEKLY pay
- Assignment Length: September 2022- June 2023
- Case Load Description: This position is for a ASL Interpreter to work with middle and high school students.
- Responsibilities: Details to be given on interview.
- Degree: Associates or Bachelors Degree in ASL (or related field)
- License / Certification: Must hold ACTIVE WA license for ASL
- Clearances: Must be FULLY credentialed
- Previous school experience preferred, but new grads also welcome!
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SLI Jobs
- Spencer , IN
- Scottsville, SC
- Boca Raton, FL
- Newport News, VA
- Philadelphia , PA
- Centralia, WA
- Clearwater, MN
- Rantowles, SC
- Yelm, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.