Virtual (1099 Contractor) | Full-Time School-Based Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) Job | Nevada
VocoVision is seeking a passionate Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) this semester for a remote contract position located in the state of Nevada. With a strong level of support onsite, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Contract Position: ASAP - May 18, 2023
- Full-Time: 32.5 Hours/Week
- Caseload: One High School Student
- Location: Work From Home
- Requires a Bachelor's Level Degree in ASL or Education Interpreting
- Must have EIPA score of 4.0+
- Must have NV DOE Licensure
- Prior experience required
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
For more information about this position, please contact me at [email protected] or by calling 904-328-1742. Resumes should be sent to my email if interested.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Burgaw, NC
- Lexington, SC
- Alexandria, LA
- Talmage, CA
- Cottonport, LA
- Hartley, TX
- Burgaw, NC
- Virginia Beach, VA
- YELM, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.