Virtual Sign Language Interpreter-Pennsylvania
A school district in Pennsylvania has an opening for a virtual sign language interpreter for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Full-time; January- End of the School Year
- 1:1 with two students
- Days are split in half with each student
- Fully virtual position; on-site is not required
- 3.5 EIPA or Higher and/or RID certification
- Must have Pennsylvania Clearances
- Must be able to perform all general educational interpreter roles and responsibilities.
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent SLI Jobs
- Macon, GA
- Newnan, GA
- Roopville, GA
- Waco, TX
- Waco, GA
- Gerogetown, TX
- Romeoville, IL
- wildwood, IL
- Tuscaloosa , AL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.