Work From Home Sign Language Interpreter Job - Tacoma, WA
I am working with a local school district near Tacoma, WA to hire a 100% remote Sign Language Interpreter for the 20/21 school year. Both full and part time candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in sign language, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience accepted by the Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID).
- Must hold an EIPA of 3.5 or higher or a RID certification.
- Must hold the WA PCS SLI License, or in processing -- Call for details.
Email a copy of your resume to Kelly.Crissy@SunbeltStaffing.com or use the following link to view my availability to schedule a time to speak with me about this remote Sign Language Interpreter job near Tacoma, Washington!
National Hiring Manager
Recent SLI Jobs
- Levittown, PA
- Rockne, FL
- Fort Smith, AR
- Belton, TX
- Wyldwood, TX
- Lampasas, TX
- Georgetown, TX
- Temple, TX
- Temple , SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter teacher job.