Seattle is not just the birthplace of Starbucks – it’s so much more. Between offering some of the freshest organic food you’ll ever eat, beautiful scenery in and off land, and plenty of tourist landmarks to visit, Seattle is a wonderland of fun to live and work in as a sign language interpreter.
This beautiful city will give you plenty of inspiration for fun activities with students, along with lesson content for learning and signing new vocabulary words. The art museum is a great place to spark your inspiration, after you search for some resources at the city’s public library. Fuel up on locally grown fruits and vegetables at the Pike Place Market, then take a trip to the top of the iconic Space Needle to view the entire city from one spot. See why Seattle is a hot spot for sign language interpreters by jumping into a new opportunity today!
Recent Posted SLI Jobs
- Seattle, WASunbelt has an opening for a Sign Language Interpreter (SLI) opportunity at a school district near Seattle, WA. In this position you will be working one on one with an elementary or high school student. Job Details Caseload: Elementary or High School Mild to Moderate 1:1 with Student Requirements EIPA Score of 3.5 or Higher WA ESA About Sunbelt Competitive Pay 401K Matching Health/Dental/Vision Plans Guaranteed Ho
- Seattle, WASign Language Interpreter - Seattle, WA Sunbelt is working with a local school district near Seattle, WA in need of an American Sign Language Interpreter. - Please Apply if interested! Job Details: 1:1 with elementary student Full-time Current school year Requirements: Minimum associate's degree in Interpreting Bachelor s Degree is preferred American sign language interpreter credentials in Washington state Prior
- Seattle, WARemote Sign Language Interpreter| Opening throughout the East Coast VocoVision is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sign Language Interpreter to join our network along the East Coast. If you're in search of the flexibility of working from home, and opportunity for work-life balance, look no further! VocoVision will be here every step of the way to land your dream job! The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing teletherapy
- Seattle, WABraillist - Seattle, WA Sunbelt is working with a local school district near Seattle, WA in need of an Braillist. - Please Apply if interested! Job Details: 1:1 with student Full-time Current school year Requirements: High school diploma or GED and instructional technology pertaining to the blind or visually impaired School-based experience Must be properly certified as a Braillist in Washington state To Apply: To spe
- Seattle, WASchool ASL Interpreter near Seattle There is a need for a Sign Language Interpreter in Kent for the coming school year. Any professional who is motivated to benefit the students and teachers they work with, is encouraged to apply. Job Details: Onsite ONLY Full Time, 30+ hours a week 1:1 interpreting with Elementary student Interpreting during general education learning, music, testing situations and medical services Wi
Best Cities for School-Based Sign Language Interpreters
This part of California is one of the most peacefully beautiful areas of the state.
One of the most diverse, popular cities of today has multiple open positions in schools for sign language interpreters.
If you’ve ever been encouraged to visit Alaska, you’ll understand why once you start a new sign language interpreting position here!
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLIJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next sign language interpreter job.